Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day 08






SO today was a great day. We started out at church this morning. Then I came home after first service to finish the cake I baked for today's cookout. It was a good cake, but i think i wanted to cuss at it a few times. It was a new recipe and the icing wasnt detailed enough, so it started our runny and messed up the apperance of it. But you know looks aren't everything. Everyone said it tasted wonderful. It was a vanilla, blueberry cake.


SO later we had our annual father's day cookout at My sisters house for: Garrett, shawn, my dad, my stepdad, my grandpa, and shawn's dad. SO that was nice. We cooked out, and the kids played in this space shuttle pool thing our uncle got them. Here are a few pics from today and then Garrett and I on the way home. (garrett has on his father's day shirt - MT Dew).


No comments: