Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bucket boy

Look at me..... i need a bath
The kids decided to help Garrett wash the car the other day. Grayson went a bit further than that. He wanted to get washed too, so he stepped in the bucket and decided to stay in it. Afterwards we went inside for baths and some inside play. We took some funny shots too. The kids love to help wash the car, I am not sure how much help they really are, but hey why not.
Eden finishing up her masterpiece for mommy Grayson building a tower

Olivia eating a snack...with a huge smile!

1 comment:

Celebration Longs said...

I can't believe how much their looks change from week to week. You have a beautiful family. It's the simple things like making ice cream cones at home they seem to always remember and love!!! P.S. I have enjoyed watching Grayson. It gives me a good idea of what to expect with Steven!!