Monday, August 18, 2008

My big Girl

My sweet sweet Eden will be attending Kindergarten in two weeks. And my stomach is aching about it. She will go at 4 yrs old, and turn 5 at the end of sept. She seems to feel fine about it. She is my baby girl, who just started talking out loud to others recently. She has come out of her shell lately, which is good, but I am still nervous for her. She is still very timid! She has recently been coming up with the craziest stories. She tells us stuff all the time that only make sense to her, but she truly believes it. Garrett and I just laugh (silently).
Her new one the other day was " I think my birthmark keeps me warmer". Okay so Olivia is always cold, yeah shes a florida girl, and is always cold, anytime anywhere. Eden is my child and is hardly ever cold, unless its snowing! So olivia shouts from the back seat the other day im COLD!!!! Which means in Olivia language, could you please turn down the air. Eden replies with im not, and her thought about her birthmark. She has just recently figured out what it even was, she thought maybe dirt. It is a small area near on of her ankles that is slightly browner than the rest of her foot. So if you think you may be slightly warmer than your neighbor beside you, maybe its your birthmark!

Gotta love that girl! :)

1 comment:

Celebration Longs said...

What a cute story!!! I do not want to begin thinking about Steven starting school. Be strong.....she will be fine!! I will be thinking of you on that day!!