Thursday, July 24, 2008

busy busy

Ever since Garrett has been home from Mexico we have been even busier. I haven't taken pictures of anyone in a while. I am sure I will this weekend. We are keeping my nieces and nephew.

Garrett arrived home safely around 2 am last sun. We went to church (both services) and then headed to Richmond that afternoon for dinner with our family and playing around at the pool. Monday began a 2 weeks of swimming lessons for the girls. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. They are doing very well, even better since they were in Florida last week swimming almost everyday.

SO we have been running here and there all week everyday. Last night I was able to go to East Coast Encounter to hear Aaron chambers speak and Sarah Lynn and the guys lead worship. It was amazing! Felt God there for sure!

I will add pic on Friday. we are picking up my sisters three and taking out three and heading to Ikea near DC (2 hrs away) to pick up our new dressers. Yeah we are crazy for taking all 6 there. But the four older ones will go to the child play area. they love that!

No comments: