Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just me and my baby boy!

Today Grayson and I are home alone. Its just the two of us until Wednesday when the girls return home with Granny. Garrett left for Mexico this morning (3:45 am) and won't be back until next sat at midnight :(



Grayson and I woke up today and went to the farmers market. We walked around, visited with the doggies, and bought some fruit and veggies. We then went to Home depot to get a hose, and see the lawn mowers (he loves them). Finally grocery store and back home. He fell asleep on the way home but didn't stay that way. We had lunch and then got the back yard ready.
I love this toy!




We filled up the pool and played. Blew big bubbles, and ate ice cream. After wards we came in for a shower and did a few things. We later went for a walk and came home to pick weeds, and grayson rode on his tractor. I will take pictures of that another day too busy.


He kept saying "bye bye bubbles"

1 comment:

StaceyC said...

So sweet!!! He is getting so big!!