Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My birthday

Yummy

Mommy this is sooo good
Umm can you please stop taking pictures of me now!


Today was my birthday and Grayson and I had a few adventures. You can see below how our morning started. We actually woke up early and shared a waffle then headed to the museum. Later today we went to my aunts pool and ate watermelon and swam a lot. (no pics of swimming, because we were in the pool). Tonight we went out to dinner with my dad, step mom, sister, niece, step dad and me and gray. It was really good.....thanks everyone! I also got to go out last night with my aunt and uncle for dinner too. And I got a sweet bathing suit today from my aunt. Yeah thanks everybody for a fabulous birthday. (minus a husband and two gals)
Mommy and her boy (check out my shoes) I love them!
Pop and Grayson after dinner
Mel, Larry, Bella and Grayson walking to the car
Up close of me and larry

3 comments:

StaceyC said...

Happy late birthday my love!! You and Grayson sure have been busy!!

Celebration Longs said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I want to see the shoes but am not able to get a closer look.

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

I will have to take another one of them.:)