Friday, September 12, 2008

kids and their happenings

Well the other day Eden had a new "Eden claim". I would like to call them something, i just haven't thought of a good one yet. She came home from school and wanted to eat her snack. She usually eats snack at school, but it was a birthday and they had cupcakes. So after coming home, she realizes she still has snack in her lunchbox and decides to eat it. She sits at the table opens up the container filled with raising, goldfish, and mini marshmallows. She later comes into the living room where Garrett and i are sitting and says my head hurts. We said really, she said, "raisins make my head hurt!" She said i eat them in the car sometimes and it makes my head hurt.

She says funny things all the time, i like to share them when its a really good one.

Today i took Olivia and Eden to school. Eden likes us to walk them in, she is still transitioning into Kindergarten. So we are walking in and i tell Eden its going to be an easy drop off (yesterday she had a melt down when Garrett took her). Olivia leaned over and hugged me real tight and said, " I don't like going to school all day, because i miss being with you". I know said and sweet. But i was kind of laughing because she was too sweet, usually shes not like that, she was helping to overcompensate from yesterday. Anyway i loved hearing it, it was sad and i am glad that i wasn't already weepy that day or i would have lost it!

So the little man today was too cute. I ran all over town today getting groceries, while he stayed home with daddy. they went for a bike ride and played. I came home and played with gray and then we straightened up the playroom. I was trying to figure out what he wanted for lunch (after he had an snack of choc donut, also from being the only one at home during the day). I said hey you smell like choc. SO what do you want for lunch, he said " ice cream, chocolate". I was like what,no we don't eat ice cream for lunch.

So my kids are funny, amazing, loving, crazy, and of coarse having the cutest laughs you have ever heard!

No comments: